Want to create an easy yet quick flair in any event? If yes! Then a balloon garland arch is what you need.
A balloon arch can create a beautiful illusion without taking too much of your time and effort. You might have seen traditional semi-circular aches in many events, but balloon arches are not only limited to this design. You can create many different shapes and designs through helium or air-filled balloons.
Balloon Garland Arch Kit
Whether you have to add fun to your formal gathering, graduation party, birthday party, proms, or other festivals, an arch can help you a lot. Balloon arches are easy to put, brightly colored, and create a beautiful atmosphere without costing you much.
It is one of the most versatile decorations that one could imagine. Depending on the colors and design of the arch, it creates class, elegance, flair, and an attractive atmosphere to the environment. The shape and size of the balloon and arch vary according to the garland arch kit.
Finding the best balloon garland arch kit out of hundreds of options available in the market is a tedious task. Don’t worry; we have helped you by telling you one of the best arch kits by a renowned brand. What’s that? Let’s go into the details!
Magnolia Balloon Garland Arch Kit
View on Amazon UK
Magnolia is all about reliability and durability. All the products of these popular brands are of excellent quality and are loved by the users. Similar to all other items of Magnolia, the Balloon garland arch kit is also highly appreciated and loved by the people.
What makes this product so special?
- Magnolia balloon garland arch kit is our favorite arch because of its exceptional features. Here’s why this product is so special!
- Compared to other garland arches, it is much more durable. Made with premium quality material, all the pieces in the package are equally adorable and functional.
- By using this balloon kit, you will notice a significant improvement in your party. This remarkable product will add a memorable touch to your event.
- Within this price, you can’t find a better product than this. With this balloon arch kit, you can enjoy a much economical celebration.
- The kit is super convenient to use. All you have to do is just stick all the air-filled balloons through the holes and then arrange them into your desired shape. For sticking the balloons, you can use Glue Dot that is sticky and invisible. With this glue, you can stick balloons to anywhere you want to.
- This balloon decorating strip kit allows you to make various designs in your own way as you can connect different sizes of latex balloons together.
- Apart from being gorgeous in looks, it is also highly practical. No matter what event you have, this kit will be perfect to use.
What Does The Kit Contain?
This Magnolia Balloon Garland Arch kit includes:
- 103 pieces Confetti and Latex balloons
- 1 piece tying tool
- Decoration strip tape
- Dot glue
|Number of items||103|
How To Assemble?
Assembling this garland kit is easy and effortless. Try to assemble the kit is a smooth and flat surface. Just follow these basic steps, and you are ready to go!
- Fill the latex balloons with air.
- Stick the air-filled latex balloons through the help of holes
- Now, arranges these balloons into your desired shape
- Make sure to stick the glue to the balloon
- The arch is ready to display
How To Choose The Best Balloon Arch Kit?
Here we have discussed some factors that you should consider before buying a balloon arch kit:
Balloon arch kits vary in size from very small to very large sizes. Before you buy an arch kit, you should know what length of balloon arch you want to have. If you are not sure how much length you want to have, choose an arch kit that comes with tape backing. By using the tape backing, you can set the length of the arch kit as much as you want.
Well, you all know that balloons come in almost all the colors available on the planet. In the same way, you can find multiple kits that come in different colors. You can choose colors that match the theme of the event. Don’t worry; you can easily find the colors that will go perfectly with your theme.
Balloon arch kits always come with some type of backing. The design and stability of backing vary, and you should choose the one you want to have. The most common type of backing is tape or curved pole. Both types of backing have their advantages and disadvantages.
Poles provide more stability than curved poles; this is because poles shape is more solid than others. Poles offer you a proper structure that is really helpful for you, and it is also quite rigid; this feature makes it strong but less adaptable than tape.
On the other hand, the tape is highly versatile and comes in various sizes and shapes. It allows you to make any shape you want; even you can make more than one arch if you have enough tape and balloons. The only drawback is that tape is less sturdy and cannot hold shape like poles.
The material used in the construction of the balloon arch is very important. The most common material used is PVC or fiberglass. Both of these materials have a tendency to bend and flex as per the need. Usually, the clamps of the arch are made with plastic or steel, and the balloons added to the kit are made with latex.
The length of the balloon arch varies from product to product. Generally, it is six to six-and-a-half-foot long tables. Generally, rods within the kits come in short sections; you have to assemble them to make them longer. These shorter sections join to make long rods that can be bent in any shape to make an arch. If you want to make tall arches, you have to make the longer rods; this means you have to join a large number of short sections. So, for a large arch, you might need to purchase two arch kits.
Some Tips For Installing Garland Arch Kit:
Installing a balloon arch kit sounds easy, but it isn’t everyone’s cup of tea. You need to be careful about some aspects. Here are some of the basic tips for this:
- Before attaching the balloons with the stand or the clamp, the first step should be to attach them with the rod. This is because balloon clips may slip if you attach them to withstand.
- You can either attach the balloon clips with the arch strip before or after the strip is in place.
- Never bend the separate short rods, even if you want to bend them, then assemble the rods, and after achieving your desired length, you should bend them. By doing this, there will be fewer chances of snapping or damaging as it will much less stress on the road.
Garland Arch Kit FAQs
Q: How long will it take to set up a complete balloon arch?
Setting up a balloon arch is all about practice. Once you get it, you can quickly make it. If you are making it for the first time, it may take 2 to 3 hours, as you might make some mistakes or get confused. However, if you have some helping hand with you, then you may complete the task earlier.
Keep in mind that inflating balloons is the most time-consuming task. So it is better to have some electric or manual inflating pump with you and ask someone to help you inflate the balloons.
Q: How long do the Helium-filled and air-filled balloons stay?
Helium-filled and air-filled balloons have different stay times. Helium balloons have less lifespan as compare to air balloons. While making the balloon arch, you must keep this point in consideration.
Helium-filled balloons usually last for 12 to 24 hours; however, air-filled balloons can last for almost a week.
Q: What is the best Garland arch kit?
If you are planning to buy your arch kit, then we have shared with you the key factors that you should consider. Our experts suggest you choose the Magnolia Garland Arch Kit because it is best in terms of durability, quality, and design. Once you buy this, you won’t regret it.
Buy it now for your next event, and thanks us later!